Friday 25 November 2011

A lovely love story...

Ah, Tom and Joanna. Sigh. A traditional wedding in Scotland, with a church full of beaming family and friends. Groom in full military uniform, just back from Afghanistan. Personalised vows, a beautiful bride in delicate lace. Emma has loved writing every word of their story, here's just a teenie treat...

Joanna: I had my veil down, but I could see he looked nervous – he wasn’t turning around. My favourite part of weddings is to look at the groom’s face, but I couldn’t see his face! I was willing him, ‘Turn round!’ When he did he looked tense, but then he smiled and I knew it would be OK.”

Tom: When I saw her I was so taken aback. I held my breath and my heart skipped a beat – she was just stunning. I had caught glimpses of the dress but I hadn’t imagined Jo IN it!

No comments:

Post a Comment