Tuesday 6 December 2011

The first glance (3)

Another of those oh-so-special moments. Today, Mr & Mrs Devine, proud owners of one of our bespoke CELEB magazines, share their first look at each other on their wedding day:
"Mel: I wasn’t nervous at all. My biggest fear had been the walk down the aisle, but in the end I just had this amazing feeling. I remember coming through the doors and looking out for people – there were loads of people I hadn’t seen for ages. 
Andy: I hardly turned around, because I just knew I’d be blown away by how beautiful she looked. I stood at the front and the music started, I was just thinking, I can’t look round because the bottom lip might go! 
Mel: I was smiling at everyone, looking from side to side and then I caught a glimpse of Andy looking at me – it must have been the only peek he sneaked! I was beaming from ear to ear."

No comments:

Post a Comment